Spring Cleaning

Fox Parker
Colonel
Colonel

Spring Cleaning

Post by Fox Parker »

As the state of the game changes and patch numbers keep rising, sometimes information we post becomes irrelevant or flat out wrong. In addition to those posts, there are also posts made by members who are no longer around that do not contain important information. So with the start of Spring I've created an Archive section and will be slowly combing the forums to clean out some of these unneeded posts.

The Archive is automatically cleaned every 14 days. If a that was moved there has no new activity in the seven days preceding the day the clean-up is executed, it will be deleted. All full members of the unit can read this forum but not post in it. This will give you a chance to attempt to save posts that you think were moved there in error. Such cases will probably be rare, but I still want to be sure that no reason still exists before the post is permanently removed. In the case that a post is moved there the day before, or day of the clean-up, it will still be removed if there was no new activity within those past 7 days. Activity qualifies as new posts made in a thread. Likewise, if a post did have activity within those 7 days, it may have more than 14 days to live before being deleted.

To current and future Moderators: The archive is for general cleanup. Posts which are hostile, abusive, or just plain spam should still be directly moderated and not moved to the Archive. For anyone worrying about posts being Moderated without anyone knowing; Our forum keeps a full moderation log that I check every couple of days. I even know when you've deleted your own post (though not its contents). As it is right now, only myself and Tomman have moderation access anyway.
Col. Fox Parker
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
Knight Lieutenant - Knights of Regulus
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military