Interested in joining

Interested in joining? Find information and talk about it here.
Grimwill

Interested in joining

Post by Grimwill »

Hello everyone, i have been researching several units all across MWO and i came across this unit.

I am interested in joining, i like the idea of a unit that is run like a military with ranks, structure and orders. I have mic and can get vent if possible. I can play most Fridays, sats and weeknights as well. I am mostly a med/light mech pilot and i am more interested in support rather then just going out there and getting kills.

Thanks,
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Re: Interested in joining

Post by mp00 »

Hi Grimwill

Thank you for the application and your interest in our unit. We use TeamSpeak and are generally on the main FWLM TS server and have our own as well.
Some of the things you will need to do are explained in the below link.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18

Come on by the FWLM teamspeak and message any of the 4th you see and let them know your interest. There will also be people and recruits from other house Marik units around to also drop with so you can find a good fit. Any questions feel free to message me.
Tahuti
Private, First Class
Private, First Class

Post by Tahuti »

Go for it, Grimwill. :) I've sent you and friend invite in MWO.

See you around on Teamspeak
http://housemarik.enjin.com/mwohome
PFC Tahuti
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military
JD McFrizzle
Corporal
Corporal

Post by JD McFrizzle »

Just to be clear Grim, we are not a military based group. Yes we have ranks and there IS a command structure, but many of us (most) just drop for fun. Our ranks and command with orders ect really only comes into play on sunday practices, AND some of us are trying to get a 12-man drop group together where that would be needed most.
now, that being said, we are definitely looking for people who can follow orders and wont run off all Rambo in matches lol. A certain amout of discipline is needed in ALL drops.
Hope this didnt turn you off to our unit. You are most welcome here. I was just making sure you werent expecting something we are not. That is of course why we have a "recruit" phase when first joining. Its not just for us to see if you are a good fit for us, but to see if we are a good fit for YOU. So hop on TS, look for any of us with a (4th RH) tag by our name and get in some drops. Make sure you come on ANYTIME on Fridays which is our casual practice day (meaning an excuse for us to drop together) and our formal Sunday practice which is our structure days. You need to attend at least 2 practices is be a formal member. Either one works. By doing both you will get a better idea of what we are like and see if we are right for you.
Cyaz on the battlefield. :)
Grimwill

Post by Grimwill »

Ok thanks for the information. I will see you all on the battlefield then maybe tomorrow
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Post by mp00 »

Ok sounds good cya then