Interested in Joining

Interested in joining? Find information and talk about it here.
cgmass
Private, First Class
Private, First Class

Interested in Joining

Post by cgmass »

Good afternoon All.

I recently started to play MWO again, I was a beta member and am a Legendary founder.

Over the last few years I haven't had a lot of time to play but recently I started to play again. I had some TS issues initially and met Mp00 who has invited me into a few lance groups and so far I have enjoyed my play time.

My first experience with Battletech was on genie.net back at the end of the EGA days. I was under the command of BlackAdder as I think he was one of the last remaining leaders before the game went dark. I unfortunately was only able to play maybe the last 6-8 months that the game was active but I had a blast and had been hoping for that experience over to come back.

I've play way too many different games over the years from betaing UO to currently playing Defiance and Rift onces and a while. This includes in my youth playing EQ for upwards to 15hours a day on the weekends.

Right now I am a casual player fitting in gaming around my wife and 2 girls, rl events and work. Basically when she doesn't mind me sitting at the pc for a while or there aren't any RL events going on :)

Anyways. I basically have been playing Assaults but with the new Lance challenge it was fun playing other classes. To give you a better idea i have the Founder Atlas basic's maxed, a Stalker and a Banshee. Other then that I haven't played enough to gather the money to buy the extra mechs to get the Elite/master skill rewards. So you could consider me a noobie even though in general gaming I have the experience of a master.

I'd like to join up if you would have me and my play time ( or lack there of depending on RL) won't be a disappointment.

thanks!

cg
Last edited by cgmass on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Re: Interested in Joining

Post by mp00 »

Hiya cg

We are currently trying to find a balance between casual and competitive play that can work fairly for by style of player. We want any and all players to feel welcome for both of all skill levels.

This like our rank system we hope to be dynamic, with people shifting and changing depending on availability, type of play and fun they are having. So of coarse you are welcome to join just follow the recruit info I sent to you and feel free at anytime to question or comment on anything there. I will add you to the recruit section of our forums here and will talk to you more next we stomp mechs on the battlefield :)
devilcrayon
Force Commander
Force Commander

Re: Interested in Joining

Post by devilcrayon »

Welcome, CG!