Application to join, S204STi

Interested in joining? Find information and talk about it here.
S204STi
Private
Private

Application to join, S204STi

Post by S204STi »

Hi guys,

I've enjoyed playing with your members in MWO, and would like to align with your group within the faction. I appreciate the style of leadership and the balance between competition and real life/fun.

Thanks for considering,
S20
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Re: Application to join, S204STi

Post by mp00 »

Hey S204STi

Welcome aboard glad for the interest and dropping with us.
Hope you have all the info you need any questions feel free to ask we like questions :)

Will send you in game invite to the unit, you will be listed as a recruit in rankings and please read our code of conduct when flying the colors :)
S204STi
Private
Private

Post by S204STi »

Sounds good! When I'm next on, hopefully tomorrow afternoon, I'll verify all of that.
jlewis413
Corporal
Corporal

Post by jlewis413 »

Hey S20!
Im glad you like us enough to join up! I'm sorry i haven'tgotten enough chances to drop with you as I'd hoped, but maybe we'll fix that soon. Look forward to seeing you in game
sandworm16

Post by sandworm16 »

Hello Marik folks, I have fought against you as steiner and have thoroughly enjoyed those games. I would very much like to drop with your group as well to see the other side of things. Full disclosure: I am a Wolf loyalist and will rejoin my unit at some point, so if that puts a damper on things, I understand.
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Post by mp00 »

Hi sandworm16 yes had some fun drops and of coarse you are welcome to come do drops with us :)

The best way is to sign up at the FWLM website and can get access to the House Teamspeak.

http://housemarik.enjin.com/

I have to head out hopefully someone will be on to accept the application... you can apply as a merc or diplomat .. as a non-loyalist might be better to go with those instead of as a FWLM member :)
sandworm16

Post by sandworm16 »

Thank you for approving my application mp00. I have applied as an independent merc as the FWL does not recognize clammers as diplomats :)