What do i do?

Interested in joining? Find information and talk about it here.
Leeper
Private
Private

What do i do?

Post by Leeper »

What am i suposed to do to go active with you guys?
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Re: What do i do?

Post by mp00 »

This may seem like a long message but I try to cover as much as I can and give you info for you to decide if we are the right fit for you :)

We are a house loyalist unit under permanent contract with house Marik, as such until PGI changes things that will limit use to inner sphere only mechs during community warfare for our unit. In general drops of coarse any mech can be used.

These are the requirements for joining the 4th Regulan Hussars.
Please review these requirements viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18

As you will see the 4th Regulan Hussars are part of the greater House Marik community with several units represented.

Once you do this and are approved (can take a few days depending on admin activity) you should get your FWLM tags and access to the general FWLM forums.
At this point we usually will have a 2 week trial period where you will need to join us on the FWLM teamspeak server information is on the http://housemarik.enjin.com site.
Teamspeak is a requirement at least to listen to what is said and commands from drop leaders.

At any given point upon your request we can send you a in-game invite to the unit and give you recruit status within the unit.
You will have the TTK (To the Knife) beside your name in game. Please be courteous, no team killing and remember you are representing the unit when playing.

The FWLM teamspeak server is open and you will see people from several different units. Sometimes it can take some time to get noticed as people could be in drops, so please have patience or even find a bay and ask if they need another pilot. The 2 week trial period is mainly to see if you feel like you fit in with us. You may find another FWLM unit there you get along better with, this is all up to what you want. There is no pressure this is so you find what you want in and from a unit. If after this time you do find we are what you are looking for, then you will need to apply to "Join the 4th Regulan Hussars" at
http://housemarik.enjin.com/mwounit4rh

During the trial period we wish to see activity and dropping with 4th members of which 2 are to be during actual practice days. Practices are currently anytime friday.. just hang out on the teamspeak and try to drop with other 4th RH members, let them know you are a recruit and feel free to ask questions...
hese are pretty much informal and meant more as just getting to know other members. Sunday 2-6pm EST is generally our official practice time, additional info can be found on our FWLM teamspeak channel.
These drops are optional we never want to see people placing MWO in front of real life obligations.

After the 2 week trial we can see about approving your request to join the unit if you are still interested and activate 4th RH unit tags on the FWLM site and for teamspeak. The final step is a talk/or type with Fox Parker our unit leader, me or DevilCrayon our XO. Just to make sure you really wish to join us. This is more a formality but he also wishes to get to know who is in his unit :)

Please let me know if this is to much info at once or any changes you may think can be helpful. Either way hope to see you on the battlefield! :)

Lt.mp00 (recruiting officer)
4th Regulan Hussars to the Knife TTK
House Marik
Free Worlds League Military