Steiner/Clan Wolf tourney

General discussion not limited to, nor excluding, MWO. No spam.
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Steiner/Clan Wolf tourney

Post by mp00 »

Though short notice there is a lance tourney be done this Saturday. It will be done with no sync drops, 10 matches 3 assault 3 conquest 3 skirmish 1 random. Screen shots given in to scorekeepers. There are 2 drop times one for Europeans one North American time.
If people around it might be fun

Current tourney
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/154003 ... try3279258

Previous Tourney
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/151629 ... arch-2014/
DemonRaziel

Re: Steiner/Clan Wolf tourney

Post by DemonRaziel »

If we can get enough guys together to participate, I'm in. How many guys would be interested?

Might make a good practice for the Solaris 7 tournament I just registered us for.

Kiff, Bryn, Tah, cyber: if any of you guys can make it - Saturday, 19:30 GMT - let me know and we can turn it into a sort of practice tournament.

I hope I'll be able to make it, too, not sure about my weekend schedule yet :)
cyberstrabadi

Post by cyberstrabadi »

I`m GMT+3 for summer so i`m goin to be still at work by the time it starts, but i`ll try to get there as soon as possible!
Crp. Cyberstrabadi
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military

"If i survive i`m goin to f***k you up...
if you kill me you can come and fart my balls!"
General George Karaiskakis
KittySmasher

Post by KittySmasher »

That sound real fun... I would so be Down for this
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Post by mp00 »

Nice it will be a long tourney I suggest anyone interested that have the time ..approx. 3 hrs or a bit more...should meet before hand around 1:30 PM EST to organize...

and remember some facts
You will need to be able to commit to the full time to get the drops in, so get your supplies ready ..smokes, food and most important "beverages"
it will be 10 drops
it will be a 1/1/1/1 format so 1 Light/Medium/Heavy/Assault
it will be on steiners teamspeak
the lance leader must be able to take screenshots and send after each match to the designated scorekeeper
there will be little time to rework mechs between drops as there is a time limit to completing them so please come with finished mechs in mind
I myself will only take a place if a lance needs a 4th as I want to see how they are running and organizing it

great to see the interest hope we can get a lance or even two out there for the experience and enjoy the challenge :)
DemonRaziel

Post by DemonRaziel »

I probably won't be able to attend the EU evening one, but I should make it for the night one.

No problem to field a Light or Medium on a moment's notice, as I have 2 sets of modules (one that I shuffle around and another to always have a battle ready Spidy) - only need to refill on UAVs after battles.
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Post by mp00 »

I am going to try to be around for most of the day/night if anyone plans on being around for the tourney and has questions about it post them here and I can try to get them answered in advance.
cyberstrabadi

Post by cyberstrabadi »

I`m in for the 19:30 GMT one.Moved things around and i`ll leave someone else to close up the company.So 90% i`ll be there early enough.As for the late ones i don`t know , family visit.
Crp. Cyberstrabadi
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military

"If i survive i`m goin to f***k you up...
if you kill me you can come and fart my balls!"
General George Karaiskakis
Bryndal
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Bryndal »

Would have loved to join, but as I didn't get enough sleep I won't be able to stay awake for either one. Looking very much forward to being around for the next date, though!

Let 'em have it guys! :)
KittySmasher

Post by KittySmasher »

i want to thank everyone who came out for this tournament ... We had a really good turn out ... Just want to say thanks and it was a lot of fun hope to do this again in the future..

Results
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... NVWc#gid=5