End of an era

General discussion not limited to, nor excluding, MWO. No spam.
DemonRaziel

End of an era

Post by DemonRaziel »

I am hoping noone will take this the wrong way, but I have decided to leave the 4th Regulan Hussars. It is nothing personal - I have no problem with the unit, nor any quarrel with any of its members. Nor do I feel that I am by any means forced to leave.

I have received a couple (more or less informal) offers from different units in the past (mostly when having one of my really good Spider games), that I have always turned down, as I didn't have any intention to leave this unit. But lately, I feel like it's time to move on - to experience the game from a different perspective, if you will.

The 4th was my first (and so far only) unit in this game and I now want to try something new and see how it works out for me.

I will, hopefully, remain a member of the FWLM and so I hope I'd still have the opportunity to fight alongside you guys in many more great and entertaining drops.

Well I guess there's nothing more to say, except that I wish you all the best of luck, especially if we ever actually get the non-Forums version of a Community Warfare ;)

And while it may sound to some like a pathetic phrase, it really was an honor to be a part of this unit for this long and meet all the people that are its members.

And to lighten the mood, please refer below for a link to a song that is thematically accurate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W39WaGTPnvg
Fox Parker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: End of an era

Post by Fox Parker »

Moved to General Discussions by Demon's request.
Col. Fox Parker
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
Knight Lieutenant - Knights of Regulus
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military
kaozer
Corporal
Corporal

Post by kaozer »

You will be missed, my friend. I wish you the best where ever you go
Kaozer: dont kill it JD!
JD: why not?
Kaozer: i'm playing with it!
KittySmasher

Post by KittySmasher »

See ya Bud ... have fun were ever you go ..
mp00
Lieutenant Sr. Grade
Lieutenant Sr. Grade

Post by mp00 »

Damn :( Wish there was something I could do or say to keep you here, but everyone has to find there own way and own home, good luck in the future and see you on the battlefield. It has been a honor to serve with you and hope to again in the future!
devilcrayon
Force Commander
Force Commander

Post by devilcrayon »

I'll see you in game, buddy. Have fun and keep us in mind for drops now and then.
cyberstrabadi

Post by cyberstrabadi »

After all these months , all these hours of dropping alongside , all these talk about how we can make a competitive light lance Demons departure makes me very sad.
You see this guy was the guy that i`ve droped the most with and enjoyed dropping the most(hope noone gets offended by what i`m saying , you know what i mean).You see to my eyes Demon was a very big chapter to this unit , but chapters close one way or another.
So i want to wish the best to him (even though i know he won`t read this post) and carry on.I`m sure that we`ll have the chance to dance alongside or against each other in the future.
Crp. Cyberstrabadi
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military

"If i survive i`m goin to f***k you up...
if you kill me you can come and fart my balls!"
General George Karaiskakis
DemonRaziel

Post by DemonRaziel »

cyberstrabadi wrote:(even though i know he won`t read this post)
Tsk, tsk, tsk... why would you think I won't read that post? :P

Anyways, thank you mate and you can bet we'll still be dropping with/against each other many times ;)
JD McFrizzle
Corporal
Corporal

Post by JD McFrizzle »

:cry:
Molossian Dog

Post by Molossian Dog »

Thank you for the fun we had.
Molossian Dog
Sergeant of Hearts