Application

Interested in joining? Find information and talk about it here.
Luxius

Application

Post by Luxius »

Yo,

I'm Luxius aka Chris from Denmark, 34 years old life time gamer since the days of Commodore 64.

Although I've completed all but the two first MechWarrior games and enjoyed Living Legends, I still have a lot to learn about MWO. Alas, here I am! Teach me, I'm yours. I live in GMT+1, but usually play games when US east coast logs on.

So far I have mastered the RVN, aiming to get some more IS toys (got one CTP).

Anything else?

/Luxius
Mhuur
Private, First Class
Private, First Class

Re: Application

Post by Mhuur »

Have you signed up on the House Marik website? The Free World League units are centralized through that website. Sign up there, hop on the teamspeak server, get some drops in with us (CW, or public queue, we have players who're into both), and submit an application through the 4th RH section (You'll want to click that "Join 4th Regulan Hussars" link).
Luxius

Post by Luxius »

Yeah, I already had an Enjin account, and I've added myself to the House Marik site. That's how I connect to the TS server. I just followed J. Lewis here, he was kind enough to point me to the House Marik site. I'm happy to drop with you as a merc so far, learning a ton from the pros. Just figured I should try appliying for that awesome TTK tag and some hardcore training sessions as well.

But I'm a little confused about the structure of the FWLM, I'll just hang around and see what happens for now. Thanks for the quick reply.
Fox Parker
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Fox Parker »

@Mhuur: I corrected a typo in your post for ya. We're not Registered Nurses. :lol:

@Luxius: I checked and do not see an application to the 4th Regulan Hussars on the House Marik website. And I cannot find an FWLM application from you under the name Luxius either. What is your Enjin name?
Col. Fox Parker
4th Regulan Hussars
Ryerson Military District
Knight Lieutenant - Knights of Regulus
House Marik, Free Worlds League Military